Thursday, September 23, 2010

Devlyn Disguise



Ms. Devlyn was my ex's roomie. Some people have a fear of clowns and mimes. I have a fear of drag queens. When I first started going over to the apartment they shared together, I was certainly confused. Was she a girl? Was he a boy in girl's clothes? Was he a boy who wanted to be a girl? I really didn't know.

On most Friday and Saturday nights, a large group assembled to pre-game before they hit the clubs. Watching this group of misfits was more entertaining than actually going to the club. Go-go boys, trannies, drag queens and the men who loved them. I got to see it all first hand.

One morning, I awoke kind of early and had to pee. The bathroom door was closed so i waited patiently outside for the occupant to vacate. As the door opened, Jon emerged. I had never really met Jon before only Devlyn. Gone were the heels, the make-up and the wig that gave him strength and all that was left was an ordinary boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment