
Justin and I worked together for a long time but he recently left the company for a much better one. He was known around the office as my straight crush and I am pretty sure he knew exactly how I felt. He's big. He's beefy and damn! can that man fill out a shirt and jeans.
Most of the account people I work with are absolute crap but I always enjoyed working with Justin. No matter how badly the client shat all over my work, Justin would always spin it into a positive.
During our work Christmas party a few years back, Justin and I got to know each other better while throwing back free drinks. I don't socialize with people I work with too often but drinking with Costa is a blast. The girls love him. The boys love him. And best of all so does Justin.
No comments:
Post a Comment