
Mr. Eisner and I met recently through Jeff Marx. However, I did meet Eisner years earlier when I was invited to chaperone a first date between he and my friend Dan.
Most of my friends are Jewish but Eisner is obsessed with being a Jew. I went to the Poconos for Memorial Day weekend with 20 other homos and Eisner wouldn't stop remarking that he was the only Jew in the bunch. WHO CARES? Anyway, Eisner is quite sweet, has a lovely singing voice and is always a blast to have around.
He is a card carrying member of the Bear community. I never knew much about this small subset of the gays but through getting to know him, I've learned much about his elusive kind. He is also a theater junky and i constantly look to him to suggest shows i should see via facebook. I guess i will have to do my research without his expertise.
No comments:
Post a Comment