
Sam Eason and I met on the internet in 2006. He lived in Aberdeen, Scotland. I pride myself on putting the "world" in World Wide Web. If you're going to meet people virtually, why not meet people in faraway lands? We soon discovered that his good friend Josh lived down the street from me here in Manhattan. Small world.
On a lark, Sam decided to fly to the states for New Year's Eve. I was so excited to host him at the house in Maine. Sam is the sweetest, most mild mannered person. His accent is spot on proper and only adds to his charm. His stunning blue eyes could captivate Stevie Wonder.
I hoped Sam would fall madly in love with me but that's not how it happened. He was hung up on some boy in Scotland. It was awesome to get to know him though.
Sam is a true entrepreneur, He started a recruitment company and does quite well for himself. This boy is going places and lucky is the man who gets to go through life with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment