
I met Stano while i was living in Prague in 2003. Originally from Bratislava, Slovakia, Stano is a rare bird and very free spirit. He has lived all over the world and to this day, I have no idea what he does for a living. He always seems to have money and a really amazing apartment.
When I moved to Amsterdam a few months later, so did Stano, to be with his boyfriend at the time, an American guy living in Holland. It was nice to have a familiar face in a city where i really didn't know anyone.
At the time, I really didn't understand how an open relationship worked, but Stano schooled me quickly. It was perfectly ok to have sex with as many hot guys as he wanted and to maintain a relationship with his boyfriend. How modern! How European!
Stano is great with a camera. I'm lucky enough to have a photo he took of me sitting on a dike on the waterfront near central station with the best dog ever, Jonas. It's one of my favorite pics of me.
Stano recently got married to an Australian guy named Ben. They make a gorgeous couple and I wish them the best in their pursuits.
No comments:
Post a Comment